Sunday, September 6, 2009

Health

It’s often called a cliché…... ‘health is wealth’. Unfortunately, many of us take our health for granted. We blame our work schedules for not having the time to exercise, we say ‘life is short’, so eat whatever you feel like eating, drink to your heart’s content. Only when we or a loved one suffer a health scare do we realise that keeping healthy is one aspect of life that we should not neglect.

The inner workings of our body we cannot control but we can at least try to stay trim and fit. I am disciplined in many areas of my life. However, exercise is one of those things that I need to force myself to do. I swim, I hit the gym for weights and cardio classes. I attempt to watch what I eat, well not all the time but I make an effort.

Bottom line is, being healthy allows us to lead a meaningful life. Time to get cracking everyone! Now if only we had a beach in KL to head to for evening sunset jogs.


Photo of Kuta Beach in Bali, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment