Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pleasant Sunday

It's a Sunday, it's Raya, it's 12 noon and I've had quite a pleasant day so far. I've been up since 4.30am, normal routine for a Sunday when I am on morning news duty at Traxx Fm. Got done with news, wished the nation Selamat Hari Raya in the process and was out of RTM by 9.15am.

A requisite Sunday morning swim under overcast skies later, a lazy breakfast followed. Apple and aloe vera juice, a Hawaiian pizza, yes you didn't read wrong, it was pizza, and a soothingly rich Milo, perfect complements to the Travel & Leisure South East Asia magazine that I religiously read every month.

I've still got a number of things to accomplish today - coin an original Raya greeting to text my friends later, hit the gym to work off all the calories from Shino and Gordon's wedding banquet last night, if I can be disciplined enough to do so, some writing to complete for the October updates of weddingsmalaysia.com. But first, a snooze beckons. A friend of mine recently remarked that not being with someone doesn't mean one can't have a good life. There certainly is some truth to that, so for now, it's all about loving thyself ... myself that is.


Photo of breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment