Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Day Back At Work

Yesterday was my first day back at work at That Special Occasion. A good start to 2010 as it was relatively busy, especially in the afternoon.

Also had the pleasant surprise of being paid visits by 3 of our industry colleagues. Anizah of TrulyScrumptious! and Natasha of The Peak Xperience brought clients over and Lyn of My Bridal Florist came by with a thoughtful New Year's floral gift basket. I hope such mutual collaborations will continue throughout the year.

Today sees me getting back to my other 2 jobs, weddingsmalaysia as well as doing the news at RTM. It always takes a bit of effort to get back into the groove of things after a short break, but I am looking forward to what's in store. Smooth sailing days ahead!


Photo of gown by That Special Occasion, courtesy of Kid Chan Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment