Sunday, January 17, 2010

News On Radio

I've been presenting the news on RTM's TraxxFM since 2004. Over the years, I've done a number of weekly slots but at present am down to twice a week in the mornings from 6am to 9am. That means waking up at 4.30am on the days when I am rostered.

A lot of my friends ask why I bother. Well, the main reason is that it is an interest and I still enjoy it. I have also forged friendships with some fellow presenters and editors, past and present.

Friends and family know that I have varied interests, and this is just one of them. I ponder every year-end if I should continue, and I invariably end up renewing my contract. I suppose that goes to show that there is still motivation to get up in the wee hours of the morning in order to make my trek to Wisma Radio, Angkasapuri.


Photo of some of the presenters and editors at G.Krishnan's farewell party.

2 comments:

  1. wow, u do news presenting as well??? didn't know that.....additional talent.. kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tune in sometime Sharon and have a laugh. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete