Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life Goes On

It's almost a week since my father's passing. The past few days have flown by as we went about fulfilling my dad's final wishes. We now have to sort out his personal affairs and continue to inform his friends who we missed out on earlier. You see, there was no obituary in the papers. My dad was a simple person and requested that there be no fanfare.

One thing is for sure, life goes on. Yes, there are instances where certain memories are triggered and we can have a laugh, perhaps shed a tear. It's all part of celebrating the life that my dad led.

The photo was taken during the last holiday that I went on with my dad. It was a trip to celebrate his 68th birthday last June. Always a wonderful memory it will be.


Photo shot at Villa Langka in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment