Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Take No Shit

Take no shit. That's what I think. In my line of work, as in any service industry, we sometimes come across people who are totally unreasonable, and even worse, rude. This is where I draw the line. To be perfectly honest, I don't subscribe to 'the client is always right'. Sometimes they are, but not always.

On the whole, we get along great with clients, but every once in a while, a nasty one comes along. Can't avoid, part and parcel of life. We just have to come to terms with it. I don't however, bend backwards to accommodate such persons. I love my job and it should be fun and rewarding, so why bother putting oneself in a situation with another who is offensive and off-putting? The money earned is not worth the stress, and can never compensate for one's dignity.

So dare I say it again, take no shit.


Photo of a place setting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment