Monday, January 11, 2010

Patience

I admit that I am not the most patient person in the world. In fact, I rarely am patient, be it in work or in my personal life. Those who know me well will attest to that.

In my own defence, I guess I would have to say that being impatient can be an asset. I set my goals and I work towards them relentlessly. I am decisive and I seldom second-guess decisions made. But alas, I also drive people up the wall sometimes with this trait of mine. It is a double-edged sword.

One thing I've realised this past week, some things can't be rushed, and all I can do is to be patient and let things unfold as they are meant to be. It is one thing to acknowledge it but another to actually be able to do it. And I feel restless because of it ......... damn! Time for a macaroon.


Photo of macaroons by Big Boys Oven, shot at the Princely Wedding Fair at Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

4 comments:

  1. gey Kris, we had a great weekend and nice to have a great time with you! let's make 2010 a great time in life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... u looked patient... must be lacking of ZEN.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sidney - ditto!

    Sharon - maybe need to really get back to one of your classes hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question is Kris, are u able to make it one of my classes?? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete